The tiny Blade FPV Nano QX quadcopter is a totally immersive RC experience you can take anywhere.
At less than $400 for a complete ready-to-fly kit (with FPV Goggles included!), the Nano QX is by far the cheapest & safest way to start FPV flying today.
A Micro Drone Suitable For Indoor Use
The light and durable FPV Nano QX can be flown in spaces as small as a single office.
Controllable Flight Envelope
Blade’s exclusive SAFE technology offers a quadcopter experience like no other. The SAFE system locks-in a safe flight envelope so flying is safe, easy and fun. SAFE optimizes the FPV Nano QX for precision hovering and accuracy in two flight modes.
- Stability Mode Pitch and roll limits are locked to offer a limited flight envelope, while electronic self-leveling stabilizes the drone in mid-air when you release the sticks.
- Agility Mode Pitch and roll limits are unlocked so pilots can fly more aerobatic maneuvers.
FPV Goggles Included!
First Person View (FPV) camera flying is an immersive flight experience that puts you in the pilot’s seat. Live video is transmitted from a camera straight to you, so you’ll experience the joy of flying – fast!
On the Blade Nano QX, the camera’s live video stream is available to the operator using the included Fat Shark headset. These aren’t the highest quality Goggles on the market, but plenty good enough to have a fun and control your aircraft effectively. And the price is impossible to beat.
- Blade Nano QX FPV 4CH 2.4GHz RC Drone
- Fat Shark Teleporter V4 5.8GHz Headset with Digital Head Tracking
- Spektrum Ultra Micro FPV Camera
- 4 Channel 2.4GHz Radio Transmitter with Spektrum DSMX Technology
- Compact USB 1S LiPo Flight Battery Charger
- Rechargeable 760mAh 2S 7.4V LiPo Headset Battery and AC Charger
- Zippered Headset Bag and Lens Cleaning Cloth
- SpiroNET circular polarized antenna system
Features We Like
- Best value for a complete, ready to fly FPV setup.
- SAFE system offers sophisticated flight envelope protection
- Lightweight micro drone: small size minimizes damage and cost of replacements
- Perfect quad for learning how to fly FPV
- A LOT of fun!